Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Songstress

When I grow up I want to be on American Idol. Mommy and me went to visit Grampa Jerry, On the way I wanted to hear my favorite song "Sugar Down." Mommy didn't know what I was saying, but then mommy must have understood because it started to play "Sugar Down," Mommy says it by the band Fall Out Boy. I was so excited to hear it I started to sing with the music playing.

My other favorite song is "Little Bunny Foo Foo." The day that we sang "Little Bunny Foo Foo at the dinner table I went to bop the mice on their heads and I accidentally hit my ice cream plate and made it jump. It was so funny. I kept laughing and laughing every time i did that.

Walking home from gramma's house some nights when it's dark I look up in the sky and see the stars and the moon, I sing "Twinkle, Twinkle." A new song I learned was my "ABC's." I sing
'A, B, C, D M, T, Z, G,' and mommy thinks I'm funny.