
Have I told everyone how much I love bookstores and books? Well I do. When I see the Barnes and Noble sign I get so excited to look at all the new books. Awhile ago, my mommy, daddy, grandma, and I went to Barnes & Noble. Daddy always goes to get coffee from the coffee shop. Grandma goes to find cousin Ray & Cruz some books sometimes. Mommy gets to read books with me. I like to sit or sometimes lay on the floor and look at all the new books. I like the books with flaps and moving parts. I especially like this new book that daddy bought for me called "Papa, please get the moon for me." I love when mommy or daddy reads me the books. I ask them to read it over and over and over again. Mommy took this picture of me reading "Papa, please get the moon for me" on her telephone. I don't know how she did that. Maybe when I'm big I'll have a phone that takes pictures, too.