I am going to be Jasmine for Halloween this year, I am very very excited. I picked out my costume at Target when daddy and I were shopping.
(mom's notes: I was at work the day that they went to pick out this jasmine costume. Jason asked me how much money it would be for me to make a Jasmine costume from the pattern that I had bought last year for Trinity's Ariel costume. I told him how much and he said that it was about the same price for the one that is already made. So I told him to ask Trinity if she wanted momma to make it or to buy the one in the store. After work, I went home and here's Trinity's costume for Halloween. I gasped when I saw it, as it was completely see through. The top was see through, the pants were see through. I was horrified. I was thinking I can't send my child trick or treating in that. It will be winter when Halloween rolls around. So began my quest to make pants to go underneath the see through pants. I dug out an old bridesmaids dress of mine and cut it up, and sewed it into pants to go underneath her see through jasmine pants, and thinking of those cold October days as well as nights, I lined them with flannel. So here is the finished costume, you can't really tell that there are pants underneath the see through pants because they are the same colour but it seemed to turn out cute. )