Notes from MOM: School shopping was very disappointing this year, we made a trip to Hibbing to go to Walmart, only to find that they had a very poor selection of clothes for girls sizes 4/5. It seemed like all they had was Hannah Montana & High School Musical apparel, which Trinity is not interested in (thank goodness). We were able to find some items that she loved and were able to buy those, but we were unable to find a backpack. So came my light bulb moment. Why don't I just make a backpack for Trinity? HA! Let me just tell you that a backpack is a lot harder than it looks to make, but I did finish one for Trinity. It is called the Kitty Backpack.
So here are pictures of the kitty backpack that mom made for me. When I first saw it I grabbed it and immediately started putting things in it such as, magazines, Hair ties, jewelry, my candy bag, etc. (which we had to take out of the backpack so I could bring it to school).