My Little Mermaid Party was so much fun. Mom had us do a little craft before we ate. We made edible sand castle art out of pixie sticks. I spilled mine all over the table so i licked it all up. Rey spilled his on the floor and mom had to get the broom out. I had lots of fun with Rey, Cruz, and even baby christian and jase. I got lots of nice gifts at my party an ariel doll and some fairies and barbies and my grampa bought me this big farm with horses and i love to make the neighing sound of the horses. I got a beautiful dress from my auntie megan and uncle rossy and lots of fun books, too. Thankyou to everyone who came to the party I had a fun time!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Little Mermaid Party
My Little Mermaid Party was so much fun. Mom had us do a little craft before we ate. We made edible sand castle art out of pixie sticks. I spilled mine all over the table so i licked it all up. Rey spilled his on the floor and mom had to get the broom out. I had lots of fun with Rey, Cruz, and even baby christian and jase. I got lots of nice gifts at my party an ariel doll and some fairies and barbies and my grampa bought me this big farm with horses and i love to make the neighing sound of the horses. I got a beautiful dress from my auntie megan and uncle rossy and lots of fun books, too. Thankyou to everyone who came to the party I had a fun time!