skip to main | skip to sidebar
Trinity

Monday, May 08, 2006

Tea Party


I like to pretend to make tea in my kettle. I fill the kettle with water and put it on my play kitchen stove. Mom and I sit in the living room with our tea cups and saucers and we sip tea all day. Sometimes I spill my pretend tea and exclaim "mine tea, mine tea, spilled it." And then I ask my momma "morn tea momma?"
Posted by Marissa at 9:48 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2006 (37)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • Waving
      • Witch
      • I love you
      • Tea Party
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

Links

  • Baby brother Cian
  • Cousin Mason
  • Lussi & Sofia
  • Silo